Azure DevOps Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to design and build next generation business applications using the latest technologies? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate?
Market Risk IT is looking for a developer who is passionate about coding and wants to build a career in Banking/Finance Domain. The candidate will design and develop a complex Risk Aggregation platform using Hadoop, Spark and Java technologies.
The candidate will be trained and mentored in Risk domain and will be working closely with a globally distributed IT Team, Market Risk Officers and Quants.
• Configure and manage Virtual Network in Azure, establish our core services in the VNET, enable Azure to serve
• Develop scripts to automate the deployment of resource stacks and associated configurations
• Utilize native Azure services to meet the firm’s technology and resiliency requirements
• Drive Identity and access and configuration management, and monitoring strategy for Azure
• Establish and implement monitoring and management infrastructure for both availability and performance management
• Design and build CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps, Gitlab, Teamcity, Puppet
• Interface with enterprise azure cloud operation team to enable azure services for developers
You’ll be working in the Risk Technology team in Krakow, Poland. The Risk Technology organization at UBS, delivers quality, innovative solutions that support our Group Functions business partners in achieving their operational goals. Technology is at the very heart of UBS. As a team of talented women and men, we have a critical role to play in building, delivering and maintaining the systems, services and infrastructure that power our business. Technology is about people and every person has a crucial role to play on the UBS Technology team.
• BS or MS (preferred) in Computer Science or Information Technology
• 3+ years' experience as a DevOps Engineer.
• 2+ years of experience designing and supporting Azure environments, including IaaS and PaaS
• Demonstrable experience deploying enterprise workloads to Azure
• Develop deployment automation for any type of workload (ADLS,PostGres, Azure Databrciks, Azure KeyVaults, etc.) on Azure using industry standard deployment and configuration tools.
• Experience with Cloud Automation tools such as ARM Templates or Terraform
• Experience in shell scripting and CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps, Git, Teamcity, Puppet.
• Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines that serve the purpose of provisioning non-prod and production environments
• Hands on Experience with Linux OS and Shell Scripts.
• Container based architecture and deployments (Docker/Kubernetes)
• Microsoft Azure Certification (MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure or equivalent)
• Understanding of the Agile SDLC process
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.