Job Reference #
Do you know how to analyze financial information? Are you well organized with an eye for details? Are you good with numbers? We're looking for someone like that to:
– prepare financial statements and other financial reports
– perform reporting and controlling activities
– report on major drivers shaping business in UBS Monaco
– reconcile and analyze financial information for Finance functions
– control, investigate and visualize financial data
– be involved in special projects to assist the department in achieving its strategic goals and objectives
– in collaboration with colleagues, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the controls
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Fabryczna Office Park. Our role is to support
the EMEA Financial Controlling and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting and controlling support on all operational and financial activities across UBS locations.
– a university degree in finance, accounting, controlling or similar field
– 1-4 years of experience in Banking/Controlling/Management Accounting
– strong attention to detail
– very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
– good command of French would be an additional asset
– methodical, concise and accurate
– proficient in MS Excel (i.e. comfortable with vlookup, pivot tables, charts etc)
– fluent in English
– able to build strong relationship with stakeholders
– motivated, self-directed and driven
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.