Junior Payroll Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Full Time, Temporary / Contract
We are looking for - someone like that who can help us:
- process and deliver payroll for UBS Poland based employees
- deal with client (both internal and external) queries in a timely, efficient and courteous manner
- work with payroll & time and attendance software
- drive improvement and seek for simplifications within payroll
- analyse variance, payroll controls for accurate payroll calculation
- liaise with other departments and 3rd party to ensure all processes operate smoothly
- provide expertise on payroll issues, resolve employee queries
- recognize problems and work towards identifying solutions
You’ll be working in the HR Service Delivery Team – Payroll Function in Poland, serving to UBS Poland based staff (c.a. 5000 in scope). In our function we provide payroll services for over 30 000 employees in EMEA and performs effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities.
We're coordinating, delivering, prioritizing and escalating payroll operational tasks, resulting from HR customer enquiries, and HR and business requirements. The team act as subject matter experts for payroll and are responsible for all aspects of Poland payroll administration to ensure that all Poland local and International payrolls are completed accurately and on-time
>Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• 1+ year of experience in HR Payroll delivery for Poland
• Practical knowledge of polish rules, tax and social regulations in payroll area
• Understanding of the professional, ethical and legal standards
• Good judgment and decision-making skills, careful when evaluating risk
• Cooperative and collaborative team player (you’re a people person)
• Concise, clear and accurate communicator, able to adjust to audience needs
• Excel proficient user
• Fluent English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.