Business Analyst- IT cost reporting
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about reporting? Do you have an eye for detail? Are you driven by improving information? Do you enjoy problem solving in elegant ways? We're looking for someone like this to join the CDIO Business Architecture team in Poland and US team to:
• Collaborate with key stakeholders and process owners to gather report and data requirements and specifications
• Take active role in data analysis and interpretation
• Help design and develop metrics, reports and views to help drive key Business decisions
• Design and ensure appropriate control checks, quality assessment of reporting
• Coordinate the resolution of data quality issues
• Perform User Acceptance Testing
In this role you will support reporting team in delivering strategic solutions for improving standard reporting for stakeholders across Technology and Business Portfolios. You'll be working in the CDIO Business Architecture team in Poland and US. Team is responsible to deliver an effective and efficient Operating and Control environment across Group Technology, within agreed operating plans, whilst providing portfolio management services across the firm.
The MI&A stream is accountable for delivering consistent change the bank (CTB) portfolio planning, reporting and portfolio assessment. The MI&A stream works closely with the portfolio managers in the business divisions and Group Strategic Change Management (GSCM) to enhance strategic decisions and improved portfolio oversight and transparency.
• proven strong client management skills particularly at a senior level
• Hands on experience in Tableau
• Working experience in Alteryx or PowerBI is a plus
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• an ability to convert “data” to actionable management information
• familiar with Portfolio, Program, PMO standards, methodologies, reporting and tools
• comfortable in Excel and PowerPoint
• incredibly well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
• able to effectively manage multiple, complex initiatives and conflicting priorities in a global team
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.