Would you like to put into practice your accounting skills? You should consider joining us as Trading Settlements Accountant!
- To ensure activities are made on-time in line with the agreed metrics, KPIs and service standards.
- To handle the account reconciliation process
- To ensure the receivables are followed up proactively and cash realized on or before the contractual due date.
- To handle Audit requirements
- To gather data and reports findings, and to conduct further analysis.
- To ensure all Trackers / Reports are maintained properly as per requirements (Timeliness & Accuracy)
- To give input as well as drive improvements of existing methods, systems and procedures.
- To ensure customer disputes are resolved within in a short turnaround time by proper prioritization
- To identify gaps in procedures, make suggestions and/or give input to improve existing process documentation
- To act as a process-skilled individual and support less experienced colleagues with their process-related issues
- Strong accounting knowledge to understand the flow of entries in the e2e Account Payables & Receivables processes.
- Good working knowledge of Excel and MS Outlook.
- Professional or Bachelors’ degree in accounting or finance, or other equivalent related business degree
- English on at least B2 level is a must have
- Nice to have: German on at least B2 level
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in global team
- Stakeholder management
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to work proactively and with minimum supervision
- Ability to adapt easily to new challenges and/or changes