Aon sp. z o. o
- Talent Development Data - collecting and recording data on development activities, keeping records of trainings, costs, qualifications so that accurate data can be reported to managers.
- Training Vendors - cooperating with training & language courses vendors – helping the Senior TD colleagues to resource training, communicating with vendors to schedule training.
- Finance - cooperating with Finance team – delivering monthly data to finance, ensuring that training invoices are assigned to correct cost centres
- Quality – working with the Senior TD colleagues to collect feedback on training quality and intervening where necessary.
- Internal Clients – attending meetings with internal clients, communicating with internal clients about all logistical aspects of training
- TD team – working with the Talent Development Manager and TD Advisor to develop solutions to help meet TD targets; attending weekly meetings and 121s; representing the TD team in a professional manner.
- Study agreements – managing the process of creating study agreements, reporting and data maintenance
- Scorecard – updating Krakow People Scorecard on a monthly basis to report TD results to the Krakow Leadership.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong analytical skills
- Some experience in administration
- Experience in the Outsourcing/SSC industry would be beneficial.
- High level of verbal and written English language skills – C1 level (CEFR scale)
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Fixed-term contract for 18 months (third party employment)
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedbacki
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues