Business Continuity Professional
Aon sp. z o. o
- Manage a portfolio of low to moderately complex applications, and small-sized data centers within assigned region to drive development, compliance and ongoing management of disaster recovery/technology resilience plans using Aon preferred global Business & Technology Resilience (BTR) program tools, that address the following:
- Technology Recovery Plans (TRP)
- Application Tiering Assessment (ATA)
- Ensure timely, accurate completion of Technology Recovery plans per agreed maintenance calendars with appropriate IT application or Business Plan Manager/Coordinator. Document progress and compliance utilizing the preferred program management tools.
- Provide support when a business disruption occurs, including liaising with the Global Emergency Operations Center (GEOC) and Technology Restoration and Availability Control Centers (TRACC). Conduct incident summaries and after actions reviews, as directed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Business & Technology Resilience (BTR) Plan Managers, Coordinators and Sponsors in the Aon community.
- Maintain periodic written and oral communications utilizing the globally agreed templates to plan Coordinators/Owners/Executive Leadership within assigned portfolio, as well as to Regional Business Resilience and Global Business & Technology Resilience Practice leaders.
- Facilitate periodic/ad hoc training on the Business Resilience planning concepts, methodologies and program suite of tools.
- Conduct and assess disaster recovery exercises to identify gaps and ensure continuous improvement. Evaluate plan(s) against generally agreed upon Aon policies, standards and frameworks.
- Provide periodic advice and support to plan coordinators to assist in resolving program/planning/testing issues.
- Actively participate in and support regional program initiatives as assigned. Demonstrate ability to collaborate to develop beneficial outcomes in support of program objectives.
- Respond to client/carrier requests on Aon’s Business Resilience program and readiness for plans within assigned portfolio with assistance from Regional Leader.
- Support Regional Leader with gathering evidence for internal and external Business Resilience audits, as requested.
- Some travel within the region.
- Position requires flexibility to take calls and/or work outside of normal operating hours when handling crisis situations.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with mid- management (written and oral, presentation and interpersonal skills).
- Ability to train colleagues on disaster recovery methodologies.
- Above average organizational skills.
- Basic understanding of crisis operations and effective communication processes.
- Strong understanding of disaster recovery plan development and moderate understanding of testing best practices and processes.
- Understanding of industry best practices and standards.
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize tasks to meet project/regional program requirements.
- Team player with ability to collaborate effectively in a fast-paced virtual team environment.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in disaster recovery.
- 1+ years of experience collaborating with information technology teams on business continuity strategies.
- 1+ years of experience facilitating group discussions, training/awareness meetings and exercise scenarios.
- 1+ years of experience developing cross-functional/peer relationships. Experience building team consensus.
- Experience managing programs in a diverse geography, preferred.
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues