If customers are inspired by the competence and friendliness of your service, then you are exactly right at TELUS International. It is a special talent to make people feel like they are in best hands. If you want to live customer service at best quality, we have the perfect job for you.
For our team we are currently looking for support as
Overview of tasks:
- Customer service as the first help line for clients
- Providing customer support on wide variety of insurance products
- Managing customer communications through various channels, such as chat or email
We are looking for:
- Proficient level of French language (both written and spoken)
- English language on C1 level minimum (both written and spoken)
- Preferred experience in customer service or call center
- Knowledge of popular computer and internet applications
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented, engaged
- Thinking outside the box
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Availability to work full time
- Feels comfortable contacting clients via chat or email
- A broadband connection with a minimum download speed of 25 Mbps and upload speed of 5 Mbps using an Ethernet wired Internet connection (not: Wi-Fi)
We will offer:
- 100% remote work
- Comprehensive product training and intensive training-on-the-job
- Flexible planning of working hours for a good work-life-balance
- Young team full of energy
- Internal training and further education possibilities via our campus
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Fixed basic remuneration with attractive bonus options
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Private medical healthcare
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Małgorzata Redelbach and Kornelia Regenbrecht, is always available for questions at +48 58 882 28 88 and is looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you click apply.
We have adjusted our recruitment process and are now offering online interviews to all candidates.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.