If You are already experiencedin preparation and submission of tax returns and speak Turkish, You should considerjoining our Tax Department.
More Specifically Your Role Will Include
- Preparation and timely delivery of accurate indirect tax returns to Tax Authorities, ECSL & Intrastat reporting, payment requests and tax payments initiation,
- Performing control checks to identify any errors and anomalies,
- Cooperation with other financial teams to ensure that errors in the source data are properly corrected and that remedial action has been taken,
- Initiating ideas to improve the existing working processes, leading improvement projects,
- Providing assistance for tax reviews and statutory audits purposes,
- Maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders worldwide.
- Turkish language is a must (at least B2 level)
- Professionalexperience in preparation and submission of tax returns,
- Working knowledge of SAP(will be an advantage),
- Good working knowledge of Word and MS Outlook,Excel, VBA (will be an asset),
- Very good English (both written and spoken)
- Improvement focus,
- Analytical and problem solving skills, strong communication skills
- Technical mindset
- Effective influencing & stakeholder management,
- Motivation, passion, enthusiasm to perform at highest standards.
What will we offer you?
- Package of training sessions addressing your development needs from functional competences to soft skills,
- Individual approach to career path,
- Expanding skills related to structured CI methodology,
- Unique exposure to highly complex tax issues helping you grow as international tax expert ,
- Opportunity to work with experienced tax professionals, specialist from different finance departments, from various countries.