Web front-end developer and process manager
Digital, Marketing and Communications
Job Reference #
Are you experienced in web technologies? Do you enjoy front-end development but want to broaden your activities? Are you interested in video hosting and streaming, do you like to manage projects and products? Are you able to prepare documentations and technical user manuals? Would you enjoy working in a dynamic team of digital marketing technology specialists, actively shaping ubs.com and other digital channels of UBS?
We are looking for someone who can help us:
- Be part of the team that manages our Brightcove video hosting and streaming platform
- maintain a strong relationship with digital experts within our sibling teams, including platform management, UX/UI, publishing and analytics team
- define and manage guidelines and processes that ensure high quality of web front-end development on ubs.com, including adherence to UX/UI best practices, security standards and accessibility guidelines
- support management of our Brightcove video hosting and streaming services including player development, product management and support and advice for users of the video service
Your position will be based in Wroclaw (POL) and you will be part of our Digital Solution Services, which is part of the larger Digital Channels team. Our team provides support to business partners primarily in marketing and communication functions. You will be working closely with colleagues in Poland, Switzerland, US and India.
- University degree or comparable professional education in information technology, business informatics or similar field of study
- 2+ years' experience in project management in context of web or IT projects
- General knowledge of UX/UI standards and best practices, including the key principles for robustness such as semantic and valid use of html, CSS and JS
- Solid understanding of web accessibility requirements including WCAG 2.1 compliance and WAI-ARIA
- Experience and passion for creating "light-weight" technical documentation such as guidelines or user manuals.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager - the platform that ubs.com is based on - is beneficial
- Leadership and communication skills
- Collaboration abilities to facilitate discussion and align across multiple teams (Business and IT)
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required, knowledge of German is beneficial
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.