Senior Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial products and information? Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first?
We are looking for someone like that who can:
• prepare financial information for regulators (like European Central Bank and Bundesbank) for Investment Banking and Wealth Management
• implement and comply with quality control checks to ensure complete accuracy of data
• drive and participate in projects for Investment Banking and Wealth Management
• report management information on behalf of internal stakeholder
• proactively engage with colleagues in multiple locations to drive standardization of process and gain efficiencies across the team
You'll be working in the Group Finance team in Krakow, Fabryczna Office Park. Hybrid/Remote work possible.
Our role is to support the EMEA region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities across UBS locations.
• a university degree in finance, accounting or similar field
• minimum 4 years of experience in Banking/Controlling/Management Accounting
• deep financial background (knowledge of CRD IV/CRR/Basel III is a plus)
• very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
• able to build strong relationship with senior management
• proficiency in MS Excel
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.