Program Manager and Poland Lead - IB Cross Stream Change
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced program manager looking for your next big challenge? Do you know what it takes to lead a dynamic team responsible for delivering complex change in an Agile operating environment? Are you comfortable presenting to and influencing senior management stakeholders?
We’re looking for someone like this to:
• lead change programs relating to either regulation or strategic change (approx. 80% of role)
• be responsible for building, developing and leading a local team (approx. 20% of role) that will work across a variety of change initiatives and disciplines with global colleagues, reporting directly to the Global Head of Cross Stream Change for the Investment Bank
• act as a local manager to a multi-disciplinary change team covering project management, business and data analysis, and client outreach
• manage the delivery of multiple projects in parallel and be able to manage plans, budgets and resources
• build a strong network with business stakeholders and our broader Group Functions partners and have the ability to influence
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
The IB Cross Stream Change team is part of the IB Chief Operating Office and works in partnership with the Business, Chief Data and Information Office and Group Functions, and takes ownership to manage and deliver critical strategic and regulatory changes for the Investment Bank.
The team is currently made up of approximately 80 dedicated staff. You will be responsible for growing this by building, developing and leading a new IB Cross Stream Change team in the heart of Krakow - Fabryczna Office Park. This team will need to consist of project managers, business and data analysts and client engagement specialists.
We are a diverse team and are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
We support hybrid working model.
• experience of managing regulatory change programs at an Investment Bank or other financial institution
• experienced in managing a team, and/or multiple indirect reports
• strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with experience facing senior management
• ability to build relationships across a global organization, build trust and influence internal and external stakeholders
• strong organizational and planning skills
• ability to work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and hit deadlines
• experience in a client-facing role would be beneficial
• fluent in English, both written and spoken
• proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and a general aptitude for technology
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.