The role sits as part of the People Insights team within HR Operations & Employee Experience. The new incumbent will be reporting to the Team Lead, HR Process Insights. The People Insights team consists of Reporting experts that deliver Management Information (MI)/Reporting to the Businesses/Functions and Centre of Excellence.
Purpose & Accountabilities:
This position is also responsible for preparing HR related reports (that include but not limited to Learning, Recruitment, Goals & Performance Summary & MI reports) and publishing them on specified dates/frequency. The key goal is to see ‘reporting’ beyond numbers and add value to the business/organization. This position will own and deliver the reports on agreed timelines and will be the first point of contact for Business.
Deliver Management Information (MI) & Dashboards:
- Run and Maintain MI, including complex analysis and manipulation of data from multiple sources & data privacy assurance.
- Running periodic MI processes, e.g. Data Quality, preparation of MI Packs, Competency Reporting.
- Continuously develop the ‘reporting’ activities and provide basic analysis to complex analytics.
- Work closely with stakeholders on any adhoc requests, be the first point of escalation to resolve any report related issues. Build reporting and MI Capability for the Learning, Recruitment Operations and HR in Shell:
- Become a subject-matter-expert in reporting and the Learning/Recruitment data model.
- Complete understanding of the fields in Workday, ERS & associated interfaces.
- Understanding the data fields, definitions, input, output (across multiple systems) and data quality requirements.
- Proficient in building, maintaining & redesigning reports in Workday, Power BI, understanding of access management.
- Support the self-services around data, reporting and MI.
- Write clear and understandable guidelines, best practices, instructions and training materials.
- Own & Maintain the Workday Reports, Power BI dashboards and its content & control the authorization requests. Projects & Enhancements:
- Work towards simplification, standardization and automation.
- Analyze the impact of proposed changes to processes and/or systems on data, reporting and MI & proactively highlight the same to the stakeholder.
- Provide full support to future Workday enhancements.
- Be able to work closely and effectively with a variety of stakeholders at different levels in the Organization.
- Analysis of customer requirements and being able to effectively provide a Management Information consultancy service beyond running reports.
Skills & Requirements
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing.
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management skills
- Independent, resilient, and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft excel, formulas and its features.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and visualization.
- Proficient in Power BI report building.
- Logical and Analytical thinking.
- Prior experience working with tools such as Salesforce, Workday would be an added advantage.
- Ability to understand requirements of stakeholders and deliver the necessary insights and requirements in a time pressure environment.
- Ability to comprehend well in advance the impact of system changes/upgrade, to the reports handled & proactively engage the stakeholders- present a workaround in the interim, thereby ensure minimum possible disruption to service provided to the stakeholders.
- Ability to be assertive in seeking information from various data sources to develop meaningful reports.