- Transcribing data from hedge fund application forms & dealing instructions into transfer agency systems and their review for completeness & accuracy
- Processing transfer agency transactions, cash movements and reconciliation, fund distribution units in issue reporting, etc.
- Liaising with BNP Paribas Banking Division with respect to daily reconciliation and processing of investors’ subscription monies and remittance of investors’ redemption proceeds
- Making, reviewing and reconciling payments between Funds and Investors
- Involvement in process automation projects, direct influence on effectiveness of your own and team’s work
- Responding to queries and requests from investors and other parties in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Completing daily reporting (e.g. for Investment Managers, Investors, Clients, etc.) in accordance with Departmental procedures and deadlines
- Minimum "meets expectations" grade on the last yearly appraisal
- University degree or student able to work full-time
- Preferably 1-3 years of professional experience
- Very good spoken and written English (min. B2)
- Willingness to work between 9am and 8 pm (with majority of afternoon shifts)
- Good MS Office knowledge, especially MS Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Team work orientation and collaborative attitude
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a proactive approach
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environment
- Creative approach to solution finding
- Previous experience in Investor Services (e.g. Transfer Agency, AML.)
We are interested in both experienced professionals as well as fresh graduates. The level of the position will be adjusted individually basing on candidates’ professional experience.
We build our culture based on team spirit, open-mindedness and willingness to learn. If these values are close to your heart, scroll down to see what we offer.
What we offer:
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex onboarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
- Opportunity to integrate and enhance our good work atmosphere (sports teams, chess club, Toasmasters, MixCity, Pride Poland, CSR)
- Initial phone conversation with Recruiter
- Meeting with Business Managers (online)
- Meeting with HR Representative (online)
- Recruitment result :)
You may be actually surprised, but we are not a (retail) bank. So what are we?
- Part of global BNP Paribas Group
- International Operations Centre based in Warsaw and custody & clearing services line
- Back-office experts specialising in securities operations and investment funds, providing services for institutional clients
The position that you are applying for, is an office based-role. During the COVID-19 pandemic and until further notice, the role will be mostly remote based (from any location in Poland) with few days per month of work from the office. You will receive equipment necessary to carry out your role.
Once the health crisis ends, we will return to the office in more extended scope, with possibility of working from home for some part of the week.