This job sits within the Order to Delivery Journey forming a critical part of the Customer Fulfilment Cycle. The Customer Operations Specialist Order to Cash provides high quality frontline support to existing Shell Customers from Order through to payment. Customer Success Specialist – BG drives proactive communications, value-adding interactions and effective issue resolution, providing best-in-market Customer experience.
This role may focus on some or all of the accountabilities below, depending on operational requirements. Businesses serviced include but are not limited to: Global Commercial, Commercial Fleet and Retail. These activities cover all Customer levels including Key Accounts and Platinum Customers.
- Place, amend and orders, liaising with other service partners. Apply the appropriate freight charges and surcharges as required;
- Provide change information of planned shipments to schedulers and scheduling admin team;
- Manage Delivery Status – take ownership of delivery status enquiries and trouble-shooting; proactively tracking and Business Partners as required;
- Process Returned Product;
- Commercial Fleet: Block Cards within required SLA.
- Handle basic Customer credit enquiries.
- Own the end to end Disputes process for Quantity, Pricing, Tax and Master Data Disputes. This includes logging of dispute, undertaking initial investigation and root cause analysis, liaising with key interfaces to resolve disputes.
- Close the loop with Customer on case outcome and confirm closure of case.
Feedback and Issues:
- Manage Customer complaints feedback and compliments.
- Liaise with resolution owners, and other Service Partners as required.
- Close the loop with customers.
Touchless Support and Setup:
- Support and proactively encourage touchless uptake and utilization;
- Act as first level support for system interface errors;
- Act as a touchless setup lead in system-to-system setup with existing Customers. Work with Customer IT teams to resolve issues and manage internal processes.
- Monitor account and payment transaction activity to identify incidents of Fraud;
- Support Fraud Managers with fraud case information requirements.
- Handle New Business - Receive request for information or quotation from potential new Customers and connect them to the appropriate contact within Shell.
Skills & Requirements
Customer Language Proficiency (Bulgarian) – C1;
English Language Proficiency – B2;
Previous experience in Customer service or operations;
Possess a strong Customer service ethic and ability to understand, meet and champion the Customer’s needs, while staying within the policies and procedures of Shell;
Able to demonstrate a continuous improvement mind-set;
Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills;
Demonstrate a willingness to be coached, showing an openness to feedback and performance improvement opportunities;