Tax reporting specialist
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you interested in country tax reports? Do you enjoy working in an active and challenging environment? Are you able to solve problems and increase efficiencies?
In order to strengthen our Tax team, we are looking for a Tax Specialist working in Poland reporting to UBS Fund Management Luxembourg. In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Tax Reporting and your main responsibilities are:
• Ensure oversight review of all EMEA tax reporting (UK, Swiss, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Italy) and efficient delivery accurate manner on daily & annual reporting.
• Preparing FATCA/CRS documents and oversight annual reporting review
• Supporting tax implementation process, (i.e. capital gain tax)
• Preparing and reviewing tax relief at source or tax reclaim process
• Coordination with internal and external parties ensuring a high quality tax service delivery and supporting other UBS Manco teams (central admin) in case of any urgency
• Control of the Fund dividend distribution process
You’ll be working in Poland and reporting to the oversight tax team at UBS Fund Management in Luxembourg. The oversight team is in charge to review the tax reporting for UBS and third party clients (non-UBS). In order to maintain our excellent quality service and expend our tax service review, we are looking for a Tax reporting specialist to support the head of tax.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in Tax operations (big4, fund administrator, tax lawyer firm…)
• Master degree in Finance, Accounting or Tax
• Deep knowledge of all EMEA tax reporting and FATCA/CRS reporting
• Good understanding of Luxembourg Fund industry with strong knowledge of fund accounting operating models and financial instruments
• Fluent in English, any other languages is seen as an asset
• Strong analytical, organisation and coordination skills
• Very strong knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint…)
• Knowledge of GP3 software an advantage
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.