An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Would you like to be part of this journey and deliver advanced Anaplan planning and reporting solutions to business clients and internal stakeholders to meet their goals? Join our team! Anaplan is a new exciting technology – configurable to meet a wide range of planning issues our clients face.
Due to the rapid growth of our department we are currently looking for various individuals to strengthen our Center of Excellence to drive and deliver Anaplan solutions across the Shell Group.
- Building (parts of) new Anaplan models, including calculations, dashboards, security and workflow management, etc.
- Collaborating closely with the other modelers and Product Owner to help define user requirements and brings in healthy challenge on business requirements,
- Demo’s Anaplan with potential new Anaplan customers,
- Engaging in in- and external communities, such as Shell modeler community, relevant events in the wider teams (Yammer) and external (Anaplan) communities.
- Degree in Finance or degree in an IT or other quantitative discipline,
- Demonstrated affinity with modelling in any tool or language,
- (some) experience in tool implementations and agile methodology,
- Comprehensive understanding of finance/business processes,
- Excellent interpersonal skills with personal confidence to quickly build credibility.