Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY Global Delivery Services means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Our Event Coordination team in Poland is looking for a German speaking and digital native Event Coordinator to support our client in the organization of strategic, high profile and complex events with market impact for EY in Germany.
This role offers the possibility of using German on a daily basis and collaborating with EY Strategic Event Project Managers from Germany. By ensuring excellent support via the usage of standardized processes and methodologies, you will contribute to the organization of events, fair projects and sponsorships. If you are interested in marketing and events area and possess excellent German skills and you like to work with different tools, this job is perfect for you.
Your key responsibilities
As part of the Event Coordination Team, your main responsibilities would be:
- Virtual support of EY Strategic Event Project Managers
- Creation of online registration sites, building landing pages in marketing tools, EY Event Apps and usage of virtual event platforms
- Active support in the rollout of new marketing automation tools
- Administrative activities before, during and after events
- Being part of the core project team - planning, coordination and execution of the required logistics
- Efficient use of methodologies, EY tools and databases and constant development in digital solutions
- Develop, execute, and analyze test plans for different marketing channels and iterate through these to achieve the best possible performance.
- Be aware of quality/visibility and consistency of the EY Brand in events/fairs/sponsorships
- On-site support, when required
- Technical support
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent German and very good English
- Digital native and expertise
- Experience working in a team environment handling corporate events (business meetings/events)
- Professional and diplomatic communicator
- Able to work independently, with attention to detail, a proactive approach to making the project succeed with absolute integrity.
- Experienced user in MS Office and fair knowledge of Outlook and MS Teams
- Fast learner, organized and self-motivated, with exceptional attention to detail
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies for marketing
What we look for
The role requires someone who can manage a number of various activities, with strong multi-tasking, prioritization, organizational and time management skills. Experience and understanding in the fields of event management and marketing combined with a high technical/digital affinity are also essential.
More than anything, we are interested in people with the right attitude for the job! You will need a balance of technical and analytical skills, a creative approach to work and strong communication skills. You are confident with your German language and should be able to independently complete your regular responsibilities according to deadlines, communicate with other teams in order to resolve daily challenges and show professionalism while day-to-day contact with EY clients and partners.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.