Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Right now, we are looking for MS DYNAMICS 365 Senior Developer / Architect to join our EY GDS Consulting team focused on providing cutting – edge IT solutions dedicated to the biggest market players in EMEA region.
You’ll be working with state-of-the-art technologies in the area of MS DYNAMICS 365 development. The idea is to deliver business advisory services in the field of transformation and enterprise management systems; implement the newest MS DYNAMICS 365 solutions and manage the quality of implementation projects.
Skills and attributes for success
- You’ll successfully take part in implementation of MS Dynamics 365 systems (or older versions)
- You’ll enthusiastically enhance your core Microsoft technology knowledge and experience
- You’ll be willing to travel on business
- 6+ years of experience in MS DYNAMICS 365 in defining the IT infrastructure to implement the solutions.
- Skills in developing customer requested functionalities using one of the C/AL, AI, X++ languages
- Understanding business needs communicated by consultants and the ability to make them available for the client
- Experience in data migration
- Knowledge about system enhancements
- Strong team leader skills
- Experience in standard project management tasks in light of waterfall or agile approach
- Higher Education Degree
- Excellent English verbal and written client oriented communication
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.