Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Client Technology (CT) is continuing to evolve to be a best-in-class technology function — enabling EY to leverage technology to scale the business. We will achieve this by operating under one simple model to work across service lines in a consistent way. CT play a key role in the in the implementation of EY’s NextWave strategy, so we are working toward an improved client experience — making it easier to engage CT and creating a better CT employee experience with flexibility to grow and a broader spectrum of opportunities and types of work
Your key responsibilities
Enterprise Service Management – Assurance Production Support Leader is accountable for the effective operation of all infrastructure and application support functions for a Client Technology Assurance Service Line including:
- Production Infrastructure/Platform Support
- Production Application Support
- Disaster Recovery (DR) Support
- Service Improvement Planning (SIP)
- Change Management
- Automation and Optimization
- Client Engagement Support
- Financial Management Support
This role will be part of a Service Line leadership organization and will be tightly aligned with our CT Enterprise Technology leadership team.
Key responsibilities include leading a team of geographically dispersed support engineers responsible for:
- Assurance application deployments, pre-deployment infrastructure buildouts, and pre-deployment scaling.
- Ensure infrastructure and platform availability through regular maintenance, daily health checks with remedial actions, performance monitoring, capacity reviews and recommendations.
- Deploying and/or developing and maintaining support tools.
- Alert monitoring and implementation of new alerts.
- 24x7 Incident Response and Management.
- 24x7 Production Application Support.
- Disaster Recovery (DR) strategy, implementation, and testing.
- Service Improvement analytics and projects.
- Change review, assessment, and implementation including coordination of change activities associated with “busy season” readiness.
- Automating repetitive tasks to improve maintenance and/or time-to-market.
- Optimization and documentation of processes used across Production Support and Service Management.
- Client onboarding, infrastructure and application delivery.
- Client configuration and access management.
- Client chargeback management.
- Maintaining end-to-end accountability for customer satisfaction and overall delivery excellence.
- Managing program investments in line with goals established across the organization, including Capital plans.
- Responsible for financial management and reporting, implementing organizational change, optimizing processes.
- Develop and maintain senior level relationships for the CT organization and Service Line leadership.
- Manage various levels of the support organization that is delivered through both retained and managed services partners.
- Run special projects for SL Service Delivery.
- They are also expected to contribute to the wider goals of IT Services.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Serve as an escalation point for customer concerns if/when they arise. Identify appropriate resolution to achieve client satisfaction in a timely manner.
- Lead, drive, monitor and manage end-to-end delivery of CT infrastructure and capabilities to scope, time and budge.
- Provide Assurance leadership and Service Delivery with single point of accountability for CT activities, milestone achievement and deliverables – improving Assurance and CT team coordination and delivery.
- Provide CT leaders with a single leader, and workplan view of all CT activities, milestones and deliverables for the portfolio.
- Provide leadership and direction to direct reports.
- Evaluate, identify, and help drive continuous improvement in the Service Line and CT delivery capabilities and effectiveness.
Skills and attributes for success
- Must be able to work within a matrix organization – balancing the needs of the customer against firm initiatives and goals.
- Must make decisions and negotiate with customers and overcome obstacles
- Manage multiple and diverse program colleagues and stakeholder expectations to deliver CT infrastructure and capabilities in alignment with customer needs with appropriate transparency
- Identify, manage and resolve complex issues, preventing escalations, where possible
- Manage, negotiate and resolve project risks effectively
- Demonstrate, by example, in-depth knowledge of the EY competency principles and practices, including coaching, teaching and mentoring
- Think strategically and identify opportunities for optimization
- Leader and team player – set example for sub-leads, project managers, business analysts and others to follow
- Create an open, honest, accountable and collaborative team environment
- Operate as an empowering leader; makes others look great
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Proven track record of delivering technology infrastructure, capabilities, services and increased stakeholder satisfaction in IT infrastructure delivery for large global organizations
- Strong domain knowledge in global complex infrastructures (perhaps in a professional service environment)
- 15+ years of project delivery and client relationship management in a technology environment
- Strong business acumen and ability to negotiate to find win-win resolution to conflicts arising between Service Line leads and CT leads
- Strong customer orientation and able to manage customer expectations
- Strong executive presence
- Ability to develop strategic plans and translate them to actionable roadmaps
- Strong financial and people leadership skills. Proven track record in managing geographically dispersed, diverse teams of 100+ people plus including employees, contractors and 3rd party resources.
- Initiates, builds and maintains productive customer relationships
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
Enterprise Service Management – Assurance Production Support Leader manages Production Transition Managers and Production Support and Operations Managers specifically responsible for delivering quality, timely and appropriately transparent results to the Program plans and needs. In addition, the leader manages all L3 and L4 support for the Portfolio.
Frequency of Supervisory Contact:
Enterprise Service Management – Assurance Production Support Leader is expected to conduct regular 1:1 briefings with the direct reports, and participate in regular SL leadership team meetings, on an on-going and regular basis.
Enterprise Service Management – Assurance Production Support Leader is empowered to exercise sound judgment and encouraged to make clear decisions on project issues, managing EY Technology leader relationships, delivering value, providing leadership and guidance to direct reports, and partnering with peer team members.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more