As part of our Consulting Risk Internal Audit team you will lead client engagements related to Internal Audit, Process Compliance and Reviews, SOX 404 Reviews, Development of Standard Operating Procedure Manuals.
We’re looking for Senior Consultant with expertise in Internal Audit to join the leadership group of our EY-Consulting Risk Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities
- Understand the client’s business & related industry issues / trends.
- Develop strong working relationships with the client and onshore client teams
- Maintain excellent rapport and proactive communication with the client
- Participate / support business development initiatives.
- Support multiple innovation initiatives to enhance existing solutions leveraging emerging technologies like Robotics, AI, Advanced Analytics
- Support the practice in developing thought leadership content and other innovation initiatives from time to time.
- Independently execute assignments, where required
- Manage multiple assignments and related project teams.
- Meet quality guidelines within the established turnaround time (or allotted budget) for assigned requests.
- Constantly monitor project progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Demonstrate application and solution-based approach to problem solving while executing client engagements and documenting working papers.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate on a timely basis.
- Identify process gaps and accordingly provide recommendation in areas requiring improvement based on the client's business process and industry practice.
- Mentor and coach junior team members, enabling them to meet their performance goals and successfully grow their careers.
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities of the firm.
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
- Supporting the engagement manager in planning and scheduling optimum staff levels for engagements.
Skills and attributes for success
- Exceptional command on spoken and written English
- Globally mobile and flexible to travel to onsite locations
- Highly analytical, organised and meticulous consulting skills
- Strong academic history (degree in Business, Accounting, or similar work experience in similar industry, Big 4 preferred)
- Proficient in MS-Office Suite, data analysis & validation
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize deliverables effectively in order to achieve optimum results.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- CA OR MBA (Master’s in business administration)
- 2-5 years of work experience in Internal audit projects
- Technical experience in Finance, Operations or Regulatory Compliance
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong project management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to think differently and innovate
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- Opportunities to work with EY Risk -Internal Audit practices global with leading businesses across a range of industries
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more