Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY Knowledge helps EY win in the market by providing the right insights at the right time through an agile, client-first organization. In support of this vision, this sector focused knowledge management role will deliver value to EY’s global strategy business – EY-Parthenon – by providing accelerated sales and client delivery support to practitioners and sector stakeholders through the provision of high-impact content, community and culture products and services.
This role is part of a global team with a primary focus on supporting EY-Parthenon practitioners in EMEIA and Asia Pacific areas/regions and across multiple sectors. EY-Parthenon is one of the largest global strategy consulting organizations in the world, with 7,000+ professionals, who help CEOs and business leaders design and deliver transformative strategies across the entire enterprise that helps build long-term value to all stakeholders. EY-Parthenon works on the most complex and high-profile global transactions, across a broad portfolio of clients and industry sectors.
As Knowledge Manager, you will work closely with senior stakeholders in EY-Parthenon, spanning all industry sectors and the broader Strategy and Transactions service line. You will directly support EY-Parthenon practitioners on business development and client engagement execution activities across multiple sectors. This is a front-line position to deliver world-class knowledge management products and services to EY-Parthenon along with connecting across the global team to elevate sector insights and support go-to-market opportunities with increased speed and impact.
This position will deliver against the full end-to-end knowledge management value chain including content, community, and culture services. Overall success will be measured by the achievement of EY-Parthenon knowledge management priorities and contributions aligned to performance expectations and functional KPIs. This position models a growth and continuous improvement mindset, provides constructive challenge and feedback within the team, and demonstrates high-performance teaming across the global organization.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships that demonstrate commercial and entrepreneurial mindset; develop and maintain relationship plans
- Deliver rapid knowledge management (KM) response to EY-Parthenon practitioners supporting pursuit and business development activities, e.g. customized curation of credentials, case studies, sector insights; creation of bespoke pursuit materials.
- Facilitate and support client delivery execution including harvesting of engagement assets for knowledge tools and assisting engagements with key data and document search and retrieval
- Deliver end-to-end KM products & services for agreed EY-Parthenon sectors, e.g. harvesting engagement assets, co-creation of client delivery insights, onboarding of new joiner, driving knowledge culture activation programs, managing content in EY knowledge platform/tools
- Facilitate and connect the EY-Parthenon sector community of experts and drive cross area sharing
- Engage in cross sector transformation projects that contribute to increased evolution of KM services and business impact
- Strongly support the consistent use of world-class methods and standards, and engages in coaching of junior team colleagues
- This position operates collaboratively and with a high degree of independence within the constraints of the products and services catalog
Skills and attributes for success
- Respond effectively and efficiently to go-to-market requests including locating and curating relevant similar past engagements, coordinating with cross-functional Knowledge teams to locate relevant market studies, industry primers and other relevant material
- Contribute to the development of sector project credentials, vignettes, proposal writing, go-to-market decks, sector overviews, off-the-shelf or evergreen sector materials
- Design and deliver community enablement strategies, including managing community platforms and events
- Activate the intellectual property of EY-Parthenon by leveraging existing communications efforts to ensure broader adoption and awareness across the industry ecosystem
- Display consultative mindset to successfully navigate complex ecosystem of service line / sector support for EY-P and successfully influence across a global matrix organization
- Understand the firm’s go-to-market strategy and service delivery models, how core business services support business lines, and how KM strategies enable exceptional client service and high performing teams.
- Understand EY Next Wave Strategy, EY Knowledge priorities and the latest knowledge management end to end process and ensures key knowledge management strategies are aligned to them
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Spanish
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Bachelor’s/University degree, preferably in business; Master’s degree in Library and Information Science is a plus
- Professional service industry experience, ideally professional services client-serving experience
- 8+ years relevant knowledge management or business experience in a professional services environment (strategy consulting preferred), and able to demonstrate a robust understanding of knowledge management approaches and their application, and experience supporting proposal and other go-to-market endeavors.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Flexibility: occasional travel may be required (both domestic and international), accommodation to global time zones when operating as part of a global team
- Experience in one of the industries: Automotive, Mobility, Energy, Health Sciences, Wellness, Government, Technology, Media, Telecoms, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance, Wealth and Asset Mgt.)
What we look for
Intellectual curiosity to become the sector expert and entrepreneurial attitude to turn that expertise into a commercial asset for EY-Parthenon!
You will be driver of the value knowledge management brings to the business and drive buy-in and sponsorship from the business.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.