Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY
As a Senior Consultant within our Strategy, Risk, Compliance & Resilience (SRCR) competency, you will help EY Clients to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiencies of their cybersecurity and resiliency programs in the context of the business growth and operations strategies. You will belong to an international team of specialists, creating value for EY Clients, leveraging holistic view on cybersecurity plans of their organizations and contributing towards their business resilience. You will identify deficiencies and deliver recommendations along with guidelines to improve cyber resilience.
Your key responsibilities
As the IT Service Continuity Management, the key responsibilities would include:
- Ensure Business Continuity & Disaster recovery plans and exercises/tests are developed/conducted as per business requirements for all in scope IT functions within Enterprise Technology
- Lead the practice for conducting and managing the BIA and Risk Assessments; designing the BC strategies
- Maintain a comprehensive IT DR Plan testing schedule and oversee the coordination of testing processes and resources
- Deep understanding of BCM and IT DR at both a technical and business level
- Collaborate closely with and manage relationships with 3rd party DR providers, vendors, clients, and regulatory agencies
- support the business during real time incident / crisis / emergency and act as per the established business continuity plan without time boundary
- Write executive reports to summarize testing activities, including descriptions of goals, planning, scheduling, execution, results, analysis, conclusions, and recommendations
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery process solution orchestration for new applications - work with Solution Architect to establish the DR design and build
- Engage closely with EY Technology BCM-risk management professionals who work with senior management in all lines of EY Technology business to coordinate business continuity governance activities
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the enterprise-wide business continuity management program including development of tools and instructional guides
- Contribute to establishing and maintaining program processes and practices which effectively ensure that the enterprise program remains current and incorporates/aligns with industry standards and practices as appropriate, and adequately covers general regulatory requirements
- Institutionalization of a risk-aware culture, reduce IT risk and protect client and EY data
- Establish a process of periodic review of BCM maturity measurement; conduct continuous improvements in effectiveness of BCM processes and activities.
- Design and implement Pandemic Corporate Action Plan.
Skills and attributes for success
- Well experienced in managing key Stakeholder relationships, including Senior Management.
- Thorough understanding and hands-on experience in Business Continuity Management and IT Disaster Recovery, preferably in Management Consultancy domain.
- Experience in designing and implementing, Enterprise wide Business Continuity Management Program using ISO Standards across multiple countries covering BCM Life Cycle, Crisis Management, Critical Vendors’ BCM Management, BCM Education and Awareness, IT Disaster Recovery, Regulatory Reporting.
- In-depth understanding of Industry BCM best practices and BCM Industry Standards
- Should have strong knowledge of other Risk domains like Operations Risk Management, IT Security, Cyber Risks, Corporate Security, Health and Safety, to be able to evaluate these Risks.
- Should possess good working knowledge about IT Operations and IT practices.
- Can work with minimum direction. Possess a high drive for delivering timely, high-quality results.
- Hold high integrity; dedicated to excellence; highly attentive to details; flexible. Possess strong Project Management skills.
- Self-motivated, with ability to work independently, as well as with other stakeholders in a collaborative manner.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve.
- A proven expert in managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization, specifically at senior management level.
- Excellent communication skills, especially related to facilitation, documentation and reporting
- Supervisory skills and the ability to leverage support from other parts of the organization
- Ability to work with a large number of BCM Coordinators and Senior Business Heads, to understand their business recovery requirements and give them correct advise on BCP. Must possess patience, perseverance and strong ability to assist BCM Coordinators in completion of BCP templates, to develop Business recovery strategy considering various outage Scenarios and to perform content and quality reviews of BCM Plans prepared by them. To ensure they complete the BCP Testing of critical processes, people and IT functions at defined intervals.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Engineering or Business Management or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Business Continuity Management and IT Disaster Recovery
- Industry recognized Certifications from BCI, DRI, ISO, other similar Bodies
- Preferred certifications in BCM and IT DR such as CBCP, MBCI, Certified Risk Professional (ISO 22301), ISMS, OHSAS, ISO 14001
- CISA and MBA would be additionally preferred qualifications.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Financial management experience
- Experience in Service Delivery
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more