Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland - a member of the global integrated service delivery center networt by EY.
We are looking for an experienced professional to join EY FAAS team to help drive growth and manage delivery teams, bring subject matter expertise in Finance Transformation solutions.
As Finance Transformation Manager you are competent to manage a portfolio of clients and be responsible for the timeliness and quality of the work as per EY Global Standards for our FAAS team. You will be responsible for supporting EY practices and clients across the Global Market. Also, you will have opportunity to travel to other countries (short-term) for executing the client engagements.
Your key responsibilities
The Manager will manage teams of FAAS professionals during engagements covering a broad spectrum of areas.
The individual will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Act as a subject matter expert for one or more Finance Transformation solutions, including:
- Rationalisation and improvement of existing processes and implement them operationally
- Develop finance target operating model, design business and process models and define finance technology strategy, architecture, and roadmap
- FP&A consulting and implementing Enterprise Performance Management technology solutions
- Execute technology led enterprise transformation projects for our clients
- Account management, business development
- Work on proposals related to our offerings and take them successfully to clients
- Leading projects that ensure high quality consulting services to major clients, preferably with a practical approach as learned during working in the business
- Creating / contributing to the creation of new services, tools and materials to be more successful on the market
- Involvement in people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training professionals and act as a role model
- Active participation in the creation and maintenance of an environment that enables the team to manage delivery effectively and achieve the highest quality
- Maintain relationships with the client's management in order to manage the expectations of service
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Chartered Accountant (CA), CPA (US), ACCA (UK) or MBA with 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Finance domain and FS sector and preferably a large network in this field
- Project experience across the Finance Transformation, System Implementation, ZBB and Financial Planning & Budgeting
- Detailed process design expertise in one or more of the following functions (Finance, HR, IT, source-to-pay, demand-to-cash, marketing services or operational functions)
- Expertise in one or more specific finance operating model design, service management, performance management (SLA, KPI),
- Strong business development and communication skills from leading and supporting Finance pursuits (both winning RFP answers and presentations in front of clients)
- IT system expertise is highly preferred (e.g. SAP, Oracle etc)
- Experience in IFRS implementation project(s) for IFRS 9, 15 or 16 is an added advantage
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong sales, presentation and client management skills
- Strong training and mentoring skills
- Ability to manage a team and to establish credibility as a trusted advisor with clients
- Strong executive presence and ability to interface with all levels of management (EY and clients)
- Strong project management and organizational experience
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 50% to 80% of the time
- Good German or French language skills.
- Good English language skills
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more