Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery centre network by EY.
Within Assurance Service Line, Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) Transformation Team provides advisory services on how to transform the finance function - reducing cost base, increasing efficiency and quality of information, and improving decision-making to help our clients enhance the value added to their enterprise. As part of the team you will gain cross-industry experience working on projects for large multi-national companies along your senior colleagues.
Your key responsibilities
- You will work to deliver finance transformation projects in one or more of the following areas:
- Finance operating model design
- Finance processes improvement
- Financial planning and analysis (FP&A)
- Finance systems, robotics, and intelligent automation
- Designing business and process models
- Lead & Co-lead the FAAS Transformation engagements for international clients within international team
- Assist managers in leading a team of professionals in carrying out given assignments
- Coach your younger colleagues
- During the projects you will manage your daily tasks independently, cooperate with other EY team members and communicate to client’s personnel
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong interpersonal and good written & oral communication skills.
- Strong logical and reasoning skills.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible, and can work under pressure.
- Commitment to continuous learning and proactively implement new processes.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- University degree with specialization in accounting, finance or related field
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience in or around the finance transformation or optimization
- Project experience across the Finance Transformation, System Implementation, ZBB and Financial Planning & Budgeting
- Process design knowledge
- Exposure in one or more specific finance operating model design, service management, performance management (SLA, KPI)
- IT system exposure (e.g. SAP, Oracle etc)
- Experience in IFRS implementation project(s) for IFRS 9, 15 or 16 is an added advantage
- Strong communication skills in English and at least good (B2) communication skills in German or French
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (20-30 %)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- ACCA, CPA, PIBR or any other relevant qualification in progress
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good listening skills, inquisitive nature, intellectual curiosity and self-starter qualities
- Demonstrated ability to present complex information in a concise and clear manner
- Ability to interface with all levels of management (EY and clients)
- Experience working on multiple projects under tight deadlines
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more