Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
As a Transfer Pricing Senior Manager, you'll thoroughly and accurately analyse information, apply economic/financial knowledge to client situations and develop effective approaches to clients' financial circumstances. Subsequently, you’ll take a lead in developing recommendations and implementation plans. You'll also develop and deliver transfer pricing and economic ideas through timely, responsive services/products, and identify transfer pricing opportunities.
When you join EY Transfer Pricing Tax team, you will be at the heart of EYs critical mission to build a better working world by applying knowledge skills and experience in assisting clients in meeting their business Purpose.
Your key responsibilities
- Manage engagement economics and communicate significant issues, fees and estimates-to-complete to partners and clients
- Assist partners with generating new business opportunities and building client networks and relationships
- Understand our service offerings and actively identify opportunities to serve clients better
- Build strong internal relationships within the transfer pricing team and across other services
- Help people to develop through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring all levels of staff
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for all levels of staff
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting, retaining and training transfer pricing professionals
- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills on an ongoing basis
- Understand, follow and communicate workplace policies and procedures to all levels of staff
Skills and attributes for success
- Taking the initiative to seek continuous learning opportunities such as coaching and mentoring feedback, key developmental experiences, self-directed learning and formal learning
- Helps define learning gaps and works with sub-service line leaders and local L&D to define and deploy a process to bridge that learning gap
- Fulfills role of instructor and transfer of knowledge to team members, as needed
To qualify for the role, you must have
- One or more of the following: an advanced degree in economics, law, finance, tax or accounting; CPA or a similar certification
- A minimum of seven years' transfer pricing or similar experience and an understanding of complex transfer pricing concept
- Excellent managerial, organizational, project management, analytical, and verbal/written communication concepts
- Fluent in English and any language Dutch, French, Italian, Finnish.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Awareness of other taxes in the US
- Ability to read, interpret and apply the tax legislation
What we look for
We are looking for good tax Knowledge professionals with genuine interest in providing outstanding services to some of the world’s most influential people.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.