Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
This specific position gives you the opportunity to interact within international environment and work with the most recognizable and influential players on the market.
As a Scrum Master in IT Consulting you will participate in various streams of Insurance platform implementation projects, collaborate with team members in order to achieve project and client goals and be a part of Business Insurance Transformations.
Your key responsibilities
- Execute projects to agreed schedule, budget and scope using Agile methodologies (Lean, DevOps, Scrum).
- Exhibit the behaviour of an Agile Leader with an Agile Mindset.
- Participate in the development of RFP/RFI process.
- Improve performance in the areas of quality, predictability, flow and velocity.
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies such as the Daily Stand-up, Iteration Planning, System Demos, and Iteration Retrospective.
- Support the Product Owner and/or Project/Program Manager to manage the backlog and guide the team while facilitating a healthy intra-team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope
- Focus on improving team dynamics and performance.
- Communicate with management and outside stakeholders.
- Apply Lean-Agile practices, such as built-in quality, Kanban, continuous integration and continuous deployment.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong knowledge of Project Management Processes/ Project Controls
- Ability to create tools/ independent spreadsheets to help analyze burn rate/ earned value/ earnings variances and cash projections
- Understanding of scope, schedule and planning; understanding of time management, resource management cost management. Possesses good project management skills.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, IT, Science, other Technical qualification
- 5-7 years in a corporate IT environment
- 3+ years of experience in Scrum Master, Agile Lead or similar role
- Certification in Scrum Master (CSM) and/or SAFe
- Experience in creating, executing and amending project plans
- Experience in applying formal project management methodologies and disciplines to manage small projects
- Client management experience (Stakeholder management)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Proven experience using, interpreting and making recommendations from financial data
What we look for
As we are a dynamic team and we work in international teams all over the world, we will look for the same business acumen. Facing customers, we are "out of box thinking" professionals. Our top performers have a team player attitude and they cope with challenges on the daily basis. If it all sounds familiar to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.