Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We are looking for a top-notch savvy specialists willing to move our projects on the new track! You will use the most advanced stack and have an opportunity to develop and implement new solutions while working with top leaders in their industries. As a part of our global team you will participate in international projects.
Right now, we are looking for multiple roles to join ASA team within EY GDS Consulting.
Position 1 Project Management Office
The GDS Consulting ASA team is an Engagement and Business Management team, the recognized SMRs in engagement management, engagement financials and quality assurance. We support end–to–end engagement lifecycle and project management activities that are essential to every engagement, region and practice
- Academics in Commerce/Business Administration/Economics and/or minimum two years of experience in Project Management/ People Management role
- Previous accounting/finance/business process outsourcing experience and/or project management experience - ideally at least 8 years with 1-2 years’ experience as a Team Lead
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal English. Expertise in additional languages will be an added advantage
- Experience in training small teams in new or established processes and developing suitable training material
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.