Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We are looking for Senior DevOps Engineers to join our DevOps team. DevOps is one of the leading competencies within the Managed Services practice with the following key offerings:
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment [CI/CD]
- Environment Provisioning (On Prem/Cloud)
- Automated Infrastructure via IaC
- Monitoring & Logging and Site Reliability
As Senior DevOps engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on industry leading Greenfield and/or Brownfield implementations that meets the highest DevOps standards providing best user experience to EY clients across the globe. You have a passion for automation and try to implement it at every turn.
Your key responsibilities
- Provision and automate as much as possible (IaC, Configuration Management), the necessary infrastructure to support various development activities
- Build, test and maintain continuous integration and delivery workflows using CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps etc.)
- Assess existing technology and provide plans and processes for improvement to deliver self-service capabilities for the most common tasks
- Conduct working sessions with IT teams to support the upskilling of technical resources in DevOps methodology and tooling
- Realizing business travels at client locations
- Experiment with new technologies, adapt them where needed, fix if needed, test your solution
Skills and attributes for success
- Understanding of or experience in Agile Development Environment
- Problem solving and troubleshooting with eye for details
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in both collaborative and independent work environments
- Proven ability to work as DevOps lead on projects
- Excellent command over English (written and spoken)
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Experience in DevOps practices including design, configuration, continuous integration & delivery workflows in CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps etc.)
- Experience in Linux/Windows Administration with scripting capability in one or more languages – Python, Bash, PowerShell and Groovy
- Strong technical knowledge of Cloud concepts IaaS, PaaS, SaaS with experience in provisioning cloud (Azure, AWS or GCP) environments using IaC - Terraform, ARM templates
- Experience in deploying applications (involving Java, .Net and node JS etc.) and understanding its architecture
- Experience in maintaining & administering Kubernetes clusters
- Experience in configuration management (Ansible, Puppet etc.) and git – base version control systems
- Experience in deploying, monitoring and maintaining Cloud systems (Azure Cloud, AWS or GCP)
- Experience with application load balancing solutions for scaling and HA
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Software Engingeering or related discipline with 7+ years’ of overall experience
- Good technical knowledge of Microservice oriented solutions, APIs, Azure AD and common Cloud authentication patterns
- Cloud/DevOps Certification (MS Azure/AWS)
What we look for
As we are a dynamic team of passionate specialists, and we work in international teams all over the world, we will look for the same business acumen. Facing with customers, we are "out of box thinking" professionals. Our top performers have a team player attitude and they cope with challenges on the daily basis. If it all sounds familiar to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.