Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We are looking for a top-notch technology savvy specialists willing to move our projects on the new track! You will use the most advanced technology stack and have an opportunity to implement new solutions while working with top leaders in their industries. As a part of our global team you will participate in international projects based on latest data technologies and Azure platform.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications - External
Your key responsibilities
- Working as a Senior to contribute in various streams of implementation projects
- Planning and monitoring of the project deliverables from the team
- Collaborating with team members, mentor the project team to plan, develop and implement project activities to achieve project and client goals
- Managing relationships with the client, key stakeholders, subject matter experts
- Managing the performance management for the direct reportees, as per the organization policies
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
Skills and attributes for success
- Finance and/or Insurance industry experience of around 4 years and above
- Excellent business communication, client facing, leadership or/and project management skills
- Experience in Java, JEE, Web Services (SOAP and REST), Database development (both SQL and noSQL)
- Experience in another programming language is a plus
- Hands-on experience in one of the market leading integration platform and message brokers (e.g. Tibco, WebMethods, IBM AppConnect, ServiceMix, ActiveMQ etc.)
- Experience with designing microservices in large scale
- Experience in designing a Cloud solutions in Azure and/or AWS
- Experience in agile / scrum methodology
- Nice to have: certificates proving certain skills: TOGAF, ArchiMate, COBIT etc.
- Nice to have: Guidewire knowledge
- Willingness to travel to the customers locations on need basis – after pandemic ends
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication, German or other European language will be an advantage
- Ability to facilitate design discussions and communicate architectural decisions
- Ability to communicate technical matters clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences, win supporters and spur people to action.
- Experience in creating reliable solution plans in a cooperation with business and multi-disciplinary teams: costs estimation, delivery approaches
- Demonstrated strategic thinking through a proven ability to research client inquiries and emerging issues related to regulations, industry practice and new application technologies
What we look for
- Willingness to travel to the customers locations on need basis (up to 20-25% of time on average) – after pandemic ends
- Experience in using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience with data lakes
- Experience with real-time data processing and data warehousing aggregation
- Experience with various Azure Cloud products and services.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more