The aim of the team is to cooperate closely with Finance Business Operations teams in different locations and support them with all processes. The team’s activities mainly include financial support to the UK Health & Benefits Businesses mainly in areas of fixed fee contract setups & revenue recognition.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
You will be acting as a SME for processes and resolving issues, working closely with the UK and India teams to ensure that all work is carried out in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Analysing fixed fee agreements/documentation provided by UK Consultants before transferring the information to CFA India Team
- Monthly Revenue recognition based on volume upload templates
- Dealing with daily financial critical issues from UK Businesses
- Completing tasks within the monthly schedule to ensure we meet monthly financial deadline
- Actively participating in training of New Joiners and other team members; coaching and mentoring less experienced colleagues
- Suggesting and implementing changes to tools and documentations needed to support effective service delivery
- Ensuring process documentation is up-to-date
- Cooperating closely with the team coordinator as well as the team and making sure all SLAs are met
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Good knowledge of revenue processes
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to analyse data and check its accuracy
- Good numerical skills
- Communication Skills
- English level – B2+/C1
- Able to meet tight deadlines under time pressure
- Able to prioritize tasks according to volumes
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.