Project Management Officer (PMO) - Global Wealth Management
Process, project and program management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you experienced in gathering data and preparing reports for various stakeholders, including Senior Management? Are you interested in project management? Do you enjoy working in a high-energy environment with a focus on commitment and impactful delivery?
We are looking for someone like that who can:
• provide PMO support to deliver of the European Transformation agenda
• work closely with European senior management to maintain and update project management reporting tools and ensure all of data are capture, actively managed and communicated
• provide regular reporting, analysis on program scope, time, cost and quality in a standardised format for use of stakeholders at all seniority levels
• ensure timely and accurate budget management by cost tracking, forecasting and project financials reporting
• support management of resource actuals/ forecasts and run monthly reconciliation process
• ensure risks and issues in processes are properly capture, reported and escalated as required
• assure initial quality on received data inputs based on given guidelines
• drive quality improvements initiatives through enhancing data quality and process excellence
• actively promote best practices, solutions and templates which can be shared across UBS PMO community
You will be located in Wroclaw or Krakow (remote working is possible) and part of a European Change Management Team. Together with this team you will deliver high quality services for COO Global Wealth Management (GWM) in Europe, supporting management of the portfolio and projects, resources, budget and n a structured and transparent way, making use of planning tools and methodologies, cooperating with stakeholders across Europe.
• at least 2 years of experience in project management office or quality control
• bachelor or master degree in Finance, Accounting, IT or related analytical field is a plus
• very good written and spoken English with strong verbal and written communication skills
• very good knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
• delivery focused, strong hands-on and independent, pro-active personality
• strong analytical skills and attention to details
• very good organizational and time-management skills
• ability to understand, interpret and draw conclusions from management and financial data
• knowledge of project management software (Clarity/PPM) and experience in Jira, Confluence is a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.