Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Influence the Interventional Cardiology strategy in Poland and have visible impact on our business development for Coronary segment.
You are responsible for:
- People management, including selection, development, goal setting and performance management. Ensures overall high level of talent and engagement levels. Leading by example, inspiring, directing and motivating the sales team to achieve the predefined sales volume and profit goals.
- Daily demonstration of the highest level of Philips Leadership competencies and 5 behaviors.
- Develop clear and achievable strategies, objectives and tactical plans for the business based on Key account management, customer centricity, segmentation, customer needs and market conditions synchronized with the BMC objectives.
- Developing and driving credibility and long-term relationship with the customers in the assigned area, to fulfill long-term sales objectives.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities, including solutions in collaboration with Solutions team in the Market.
- Execution and management of the yearly business plan of the region.
- Meet or exceed sales, volumes and financial target including direct cost management.
- Responsible for the monthly district business review meetings: sales, volumes, order intake, sales, forecast, price realization, customer complaints, escalations, and supply chain.
- Deals approval approve multimodality within pricing framework and ensure escalation for deals outside pricing framework.
- Combine business offerings into complete configured solutions including supporting value-added services.
- Ensure coordination between all customer facing functions, and distribution channels in the district to guarantee “one face to the customer”. Ensure strong collaboration with Solutions team.
- Develop and maintain excellent communication links and relationship with top customers and the key decision makers in the district.
- Provide regular feedback about market development and competitive situation.
- Ensure follow up with customers with overdue accounts.
- Escalation management.
- Ensure un-compromised implementation of the standard Philips business processes, quality standards and standards of business conduct according to Philips policies.
- Responsible for compliance performance within the district and for reporting compliance issues quality & regulatory functions (for management review purposes) at regional level.
- Drives continuous improvements applying LEAN.
You are a part of
Image Guided Therapy Devices unit for Central & Eastern Europe. You will report to the Market Sales Leader of Image Guided Therapy- Devices for Central & Eastern Europe and you join a passionate and dedicated team with an entrepreneurial spirit in which your views will be encouraged, and your growth will be fostered.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree (Science Degree)
- At least 7 years’ experience in sales in the HealthCare sector (Knowledge in interventional cardiology will be a plus)
- Passion and motivation for sales and business challenges
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams.
- Resilience and ability to influence others
- Leadership, customer orientation, good communication and analytical skills
- Flexibility to travel for at least 50% of the time.
- Fluent English is required.
In return, we offer you
To be at the heart of Philips and share our passion for introducing meaningful innovation in our daily life; advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being, and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.