Aon Sp. z o.o.
This position offers an opportunity to gain professional experience by stepping from delivery into an individual contributor role with full ownership of the HR processes for the assigned region. The role allows to strengthen project management skills and gain a significant insight into quality control, risk assessment and service delivery governance. As a part of Global People Operations team, the Senior Specialist – HR Processes will expand their knowledge of other HR domains (e.g., Compensation Operations) and have hands-on experience of HR transformation.
This is a hybrid role with the flexibility to work both virtually and from our office, We value your personal needs!
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
How this opportunity is different
This role allows you not only to conduct HR processes, but also learn and understand the business and its structure. There is an opportunity to participate in projects that have real impact on the organization and develop your management skills, creativity and analytical skills.
What the day will look like
Each day is different, and every single day brings new development opportunities. You will participate in HR projects for the assigned region. In addition, you will work with our vendors, global teams and local steak-holders on a daily basis to support the entire project life cycle.
- Execute, monitor & stabilize assigned projects/workstreams successfully within agreed time, quality, cost, and resources.
- Govern HR processes and knowledgebase documentation and monitor the effectiveness of process improvements
- Research and report recommended changes to outsourcing vendors, contracts, and services.
- Promote high quality customer service values in communicating in writing with colleagues, managers and third-party providers
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in HR administration is a must.
- English level – C1 minimum, additional languages are highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge about HR systems and MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- University degree or equivalent (Human Resource/Administration would be an asset).
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders and customers to educate, communicate, and enforce operating procedures, process and approvals.
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.