Who we are looking for:
A professional who will join team responsible for outsourced provision of end to end client service - compare records of the client`s Front Office System to records kept at State Street, flag and resolve differences, raise inquiries with internal teams. Additionally, direct support of Front Office - addressing queries, analysis of the client´s portfolio. have a proactive mindset to inform other business units of potential issues further downstream.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for:
As a Client Service Specialist you will:
- Support Front Office Data Control (FODC) reconciliation process between Record Keeping System and client front office system, i.e. Charles River Development
- Perform daily checks on file deliverables to the clients, investigate discrepancies and ensure daily resolution of identified queries
- Ensure all activities are compliant with corporate standards and policies
- Preparing daily reporting for the client
- Take ownership of issues to resolution, engage teams as needed to gain consensus.
- Where applicable, provide assistance to manager and team members to close out issues.
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly new things
- Problem solving, and decision making skills
- Good time management, organizational and team working skills
- Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and areas of expertise
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business related degree is a plus
- Experience in finance industry is a plus
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
Hybrid working model- split between working from home and working from the office.
Employee savings plan
Premium life insurance package
Gold medical package
International operating environment
Soft skills training
Development sessions with a mentor,
Diversity of opportunities across a range challenging and highly complex activities
Technical or leadership career pathway