In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead the efforts towards improvement and standardization of OM functional activities within GBS Hub offering the contribution to build strong, effective and customer centric activities that boost up the results of Order Management organization. Support the teams of EMEA PH Order Management, and their stakeholders and customers, on different situations requiring adjustment, improvement, standardization and automation.
You are responsible for
- The daily execution of customer orders within Philips’ ERP system (SAP) as well as on the customer’s portal, coordination of the entire order delivery process in SAP ERP: master data, pricing, availability, changes, deliveries, incidents
- Scheduling activities, such as material changes, stock transfers, and stock allocation to orders
- Timely responding to various queries and ad-hoc requests affiliated with order management, thereby acting as a process expert
- Preparing and monitoring relevant KPIs such as confirmation rates, down confirmations, cancellations, and disputes
- Pro-actively proposing and implementing process improvement initiatives
You are a part of
Our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź where we centralize our business processes. Our focus is on supporting faster workflows and collaboration across departments, to enable leaner operations and improved results. 1000+ strong and growing, our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Lódź teams speak 30 languages and represent 13 different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries supported on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Previous experience in order management area is a huge plus
- Fluency in English, written and verbally; knowledge of other European language would be a bonus
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Knowledge of ERP systems (i.e. SAP) good to have
- Very good communication skills, ability to explain matters and issues to stakeholders in a concise and clear way
- Reporting and analytical skills - monitoring KPI’s, preparing various data in an efficient way
- Curiosity and problem-solving skills, using data insights to identify root-causes for issues, and proposing solutions to structurally address problems
- Ability to handle different tasks to prioritize workload efficiently and work under time pressure
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips Global Business Services?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.