Data Analyst in Business Risk Management
Business management, administration and support, Information Technology (IT), Management and Business Support, Risk
Job Reference #
Are you self-motivated and confident ? Do you have a knack for introducing improvements through automation and simplification ? We’re looking for someone like this to:
• Be an integral part of the global Business Risk Management team that supports the Investment Bank in implementing Operational Risk Framework
• Focus on improving and automating risk reporting, data management, and streamlining manual processes
• Design and support regular reporting, data analysis and visualizations using a variety of tools (Alteryx Designer, Tableau, Python, Excel VBA)
• Constructively challenge activities performed by the team aiming for greater consistency, efficiency and simplification
You’ll be working in the Investment Bank’s Business Risk Management team, located in Kraków. As the IB’s first line of defense, we support the Front Office in operational risk management & reporting.
• Very good command of English both written and spoken
• Working knowledge of Alteryx Designer, Tableau or both (Excel VBA or Python would be an additional advantage)
• Previous experience in one of these areas: Data Analysis, Reporting, Risk Management, Information Security
• Proactive approach and focus on continuous improvement
• Ability to organize own workload and prioritize multiple deliverables
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.