Tech Business Analyst - Risk Analytics
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Can you look at chaos and find order? Are you able to manage projects efficiently?
We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– determine required IT business solutions and assist the development teams in implementing them
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, i.e. evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
– support the business engineer by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
– assist in quality control and project management
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
You’ll be working in the Credit Risk Analytics team in Krakow. The team builds and maintains the "Risk Analytics" application that compute credit risk exposure across UBS' OTC derivative and ETD portfolios.
The system is used to generate xVA and risk for the Risk Exposure Management trading desk, together with regulatory risk measures used for credit limits and Basel 3 RWA.
The team has a deep working relationship with the portfolio quant team, as well as regulatory management and risk control teams.
– experience applying business analysis techniques
– experience of working directly with business users
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle
– strong knowledge of at least one class of OTC derivatives (Interest Rates, Equities, Credit, FX)
– knowledge of ETD products
– a working knowledge of credit risk methodology and Basel3 regulations
– strong focus on detail and quality
– strong SQL, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word, JIRA skills
– fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.