AML Transaction Monitoring Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you inquisitive about how the financial world works? Do you think critically about information and what it means? Are you willing to help protect the firm and the financial system from criminals and other bad actors?
Are you inquisitive about how the financial world works? Do you think critically about information and what it means?
We’re looking for an AML transaction monitoring specialist to:
• assess alerts from our transaction monitoring system to see if they represent potentially suspicious activity
• gather and evaluate information from internal and external sources in order to understand transactions and parties to transactions
• formulate sound conclusions about alerted activity and defend those conclusions in writing
• support the firm in managing its risks effectively
You’ll be working in the Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls team in Krakow. We're responsible for managing money laundering risk through transaction monitoring. As an AML transaction monitoring specialist, you’ll play an important role in making sure we create an environment where financial crime is difficult to perpetrate and liable to detection at the earliest opportunity in order to protect our clients, assets and services.
• min. Bachelor's degree
• min. 2 years of relevant experience in KYC / AML / Financial Crime Prevention preferred
• fluent in English
• French language will be an additional asset
• strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent judgement and decision-making skills
• logical and organized with a positive can-do attitude and ability to prioritize own workload while working in a team
• proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.