Finance Analyst Service Management
Job Reference #
Would you like to be part of the team that has oversight of all Group Function’s global service billing to all the UBS Business Divisions, where you will gain insights into what it takes to operate the largest full-service Bank in the world?
Are you skilled in business analysis that enables change and enhancements? Do you have the proven ability to envision and lead improvements with a real impact on service quality and cost?
Are you inquisitive about what's driving the results? Are you detail oriented and able to grasp the big picture to determine what matters and what doesn't? Are you a visual thinker, able to identify patterns and irregularities?
We’re looking for a Finance Service Management specialist to:
• Build strong relationships with the Legal Entity Controllers, Business Division COO and CFO teams, understanding their requirements and sharing that with the wider team.
• Collaborate across the Legal Entities, Group Functions and Business Divisions to provide transparency and insights on internal service billing
• Become a subject matter expert on service management billing and query process, driving high quality responses to internal clients within agreed timeframes
• Analyze data to identify trends, anomalies, and insights
• Partner with senior global stakeholders to share service billing insights and advice and answer queries
• Drive further improvements in the Group Function billing and dispute processes identify opportunities to improve our processes and recommend changes
You’ll be working in Krakow, Poland, as part of a global Service Management team. We drive service billing transparency, accuracy and optimization as well as mitigating inter-entity regulatory risk. We work closely with key stakeholders in the UBS legal entities, and the Group Functions and Business Division COO and CFO teams to facilitate accurate service billing allocations. We are experts in the underlying data and provide MI to make the billing transparent and understood. We understand the regulatory requirements that impact inter-entity billing and ensure the Bank stays in compliance. When risks and issues that impact service billing are identified, we drive the implementation of pragmatic solutions.
• ideally 3+ years of experience in a similar role within the financial sector
• strong Excel skills for analyzing complex data, would benefits from experience using Tableau, MicroStrategy, Alteryx, or other BI tools
• previously worked on intra-company / inter-company service billing or service management
• excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to tailor style to your audience (fluent in English is a must)
• inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• bachelor’s degree or equivalent in banking and finance or a related field
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.