Aon sp. z o. o
Are you a seasoned Talent Acquisition Manager, specializing in SSC recruitment and looking for further growth in your role? Is the idea of leading a well-structured team in one location (Poland) and building recruitment capacity, sharing best practices, improving processes and implementing systems in other locations in the region exciting? If so, this may be the next step in an exhilarating career!
This role is based in Poland with hybrid work flexibility and reports directly to the Head of Talent Acquisition, EMEA.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
You will manage the Recruitment team in Krakow, providing leadership and coaching, to ensure team are continually developed and focused on client service. You will also develop, drive and implement the Talent Acquisition strategy for Poland and CEE region, including: recruitment, selection and employer branding.
Other tasks will include:
- Be a trusted advisor to Poland and the CEE Subregion Business leadership teams as well as the People Organization Business Partners on their talent agenda
- Implement hiring best practices for full cycle recruiting and processes to allow us to streamline and build efficiencies
- Drive our I&D hiring agenda ensuring that it is align with country requirements
- Cultivate a consultative approach to the recruiting process through training, strategic goal setting and reporting
- Lead productivity and capacity of assigned team via key performance indicators
- Use data and analytics to build our capabilities in talent maps, regional market intelligence and business forecast to prioritize and address strategic needs of Aon business lines
- Accelerate key hiring efforts by maintaining internal and external talent pipelines
- Lead implementation and ongoing improvements of ATS across the sub-region in partnership with EMEA TA Operations as well other global TA tools (Textio, Video Studio, Internal opportunities)
How this opportunity is different
As a member of a wider EMEA leadership team, this role offers visibility across region (Central Eastern Europe and Middle East), access to senior leadership and possibility to work on various recruitment challenges across different geographies.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Proven track record in leading recruitment teams, experience in high volume and specialist (financial) recruitment, preferably in-house; good knowledge of Krakow and SSC market.
- Executive presence and influencing skills, ability to lead through change and transformation effectively
- Knowledgeable regarding recruitment and hiring process best practices;
- Self-starter who can handle projects, follow-up and exhibit creative problem solving within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication abilities – proficient English (C1) and Polish.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PPT, Word, etc.)
- Knowledge recruiting platform, sourcing platforms and its capabilities.
- Ability to coach and mentor TA colleagues
- Spotless record and strong ethos
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.