KIID / KID Document Manager
Job Reference #
Do you have strong analytical skills and an interest for asset management products? Are you familiar with the production of database-driven legal material?
We are looking for a specialist to:
• Produce UCITS KIIDs and PRIIP KIDs for UBS funds as well as for third party client funds
• Have the front-to-back overview over the production of these documents
• Interact with internal and external contacts to collect all necessary data and narratives in time
• Setup and manage production templates based on layout guidelines
You will be working in the Dynamic Data Management and Reporting team and you will be located in our offices in Krakow within the Products area of UBS Asset Management. Most of your colleagues are domiciled in Switzerland and communication will be in German and English. The team is responsible for the data setup and validating for a wide range of investment funds. In this role, you will be working closely with the Product Managers, Client Relationship Managers and many other stakeholders.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• Degree in an economic related field or multiple years’ relevant experience of working in fund management or a regulatory area
• Interested in asset management products, ideally with experience in the regulatory field
• Proficiency in using MS Office applications
• Strong communicator, team player and can-do attitude with focus on details
• Fluent in English, German language skills as an advantage
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.