Digital Transformation Learning Specialist
Poland, Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Kraków, London, Zürich
Do you want to be part of driving digital transformation across our organization globally in UBS? Do you enjoy educating and enabling people to perform better at their jobs with digital tools? Do you have an in-depth understanding of how to develop and enhance learning offerings to create long-lasting impact?
We are looking for a Digital Transformation Learning Specialist to join our Automation Office to:
• plan and design the roll out of innovative learning offerings in Automation Office
• collaborate with our partners across the firm to create learning concepts for digital transformation
• develop instructional materials which include learner’s guide, arrange and manage the learning materials and resources within various UBS platforms
• coordinate all learning programs with responsibility and ownership
• develop ideas on promoting the offerings and motivate learners to engage on the platforms
• support on establishing a learning culture within our organization to empower people to upskill
You will join the Automation Office which is part of the Chief Technology Office. The Automation Office supports the transformation of UBS into a digital bank – we do this by bringing technology to life and industrializing the usage across the firm. We enable teams to eliminate, automate, optimize processes, and reimagine the way we work.
Within the Automation Office, you will be working in the Engagement & Education team which is responsible for connecting and communicating across the firm. The team develops learning opportunities and empower teams to upskill. In order to enable teams across the globe, they provide platforms to meet, share use cases as well as success stories, and create innovative content for internal channels (e.g. videos or podcasts) and external channels (e.g. LinkedIn).
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• at least 3 to 5 years of working experience within a consulting firm or equivalent within financial services.
• experience in learning content creation and planning in a global corporate environment; experience in learning or project management would be a plus
• passion for digital transformation, life-long learning, and engagement
• eager to learn quickly and roll out learning programs in a structured and organized manner
• apply result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
• highly driven and motivated with a can–do attitude and hands-on approach
• prepared to tackle challenges, embrace change and new ideas
• able to work independently and proactively build up an internal network to help drive initiatives
• a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• ability to adapt and network across a global organization
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS International Recruiting
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.