Operacyjny Specjalista ds. Skarbowości
- Possess a strong background in Treasury Services with concentration in expense administration (budgeting, invoicing, etc.), distribution calculations, fund performance and regulatory/client reporting
- Provides oversight of daily workflow and ensures timely and accurate deliverables for each client relationship
- Perform multiple levels of review on client deliverables related to Expense Administration, Distributions, Performance and Regulatory/Board Reporting
- Comprehends the scope of services offered to clients. Identifies and communicates workflow deviations to avoid unwarranted service expansion
- As project lead, participates and supports coordination of activities and projects with other departments
- Possess an engineering mindset with strong focus on product development and best practices
- Business Transformation – identify, recommend and execute on process improvement opportunities with focus to improving efficiency and ROI
- Assists in developing targets concerning team and staff individual productivity
- Ensures effective use of automation and makes recommendations to enhance current tools. Provides feedback and recommendations for new mutual fund administration applications
- Facilitates the successful start-up of new funds, products, processes and conversion of new clients
- Cultivates and maintains strong working relationships with global project teams and SSC stakeholders
- Escalate delays and issues regarding assigned deliverables timely to AVP
- Ensure all accounting, client and auditor issues are researched and resolved timely
- Keeps informed of regulatory changes, including new industry and competitor developments
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.