Who we are looking for
Under the supervision of Proof and Audit Manager (Officer), the Specialist will engage in various projects, specific analyses and initiatives related to technical aspects of the business.We are searching for someone who will provide technical support to Proof and Audit Manager and teams to ensure all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with client/auditor service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for
As Proof and Audit Operations Specialist you will
- take a leading role in the review of processes and controls across EMEA proof service and audit support, evaluate their continuing effectiveness and accuracy, initiate remedial actions as necessary, ensure documentation exists for any client-specific processes,
- participate as technical SME in the development, testing and implementation of new systems and products relating to the ongoing business transformation process, provide regular progress reports and give feedback during project meetings,
- act as a central point of contact for technical issues encountered in the business, track issue trends and escalate as needed, contribute to “open surgery” sessions for technical issue resolution,
- contribute to the analysis and planning of Target Operating Model with the aim of standardizing processes and establishing best practices,
- provide technical and planning support for new business transitions to Poland, ensure proper governance and controls are in place, perform post-transition analysis to identify process gaps,
- work closely with Training Department and business lines to identify training needs within the team, ensure that those needs are met by delivering training sessions to staff on agreed topics,
- perform FTE and capacity analysis within respective teams,
- provide timely and professional responses to all enquiries,
- demonstrate flexibility by supporting different client groups as well as contributing to a range of projects.
- REVIEWING WORK AND ASSISTING TEAM COORDINATOR
- review Proof and Audit components and complete the required documentation as needed,
- liaise with other internal clients and support departments for the purpose of obtaining key inputs to service delivery, resolving errors and discrepancies,
- assist Team Coordinator/Manager in the organization of the Team and in ensuring that departmental procedures and controls are adhered to,
- identify issues and problems in service delivery and carry out necessary corrective actions, keep Team Coordinator and Officer informed of issues, ensure the issue log is updated and track progress,
- support Team Coordinator to ensure that accurate KPIs are created and disseminated to the donor site,
- provide technical support to wider P&A structure, share best practices and lessons learnt,
- keep Team Coordinator/Manager informed as to the work progress and status of requests.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Good time organizational skills in order to meet deadlines relating to projects and daily work
- Numeracy / Literacy skills
- Thorough understanding of fund administration is required
- Excellent English
- Ability to take ownership and initiatives
- Accuracy, good quality of work and attention to details
- Good communication skills
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- PC literacy and competency in the use of spreadsheets and word processing
- Accountancy or Business related degree (preferred)
- 2+ years experience in fund administration is required
What we offer
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home (subject to existing business needs)
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- Gold medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops