What you will be responsible for
- Will be the key lead for management MIS and data analysis supporting the global footprint and transition team within the global delivery organization
- Will be relied upon to automate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports that transform data into insights for the management team to drive decision-making.
- Should possess basic knowledge of operational processes at State Street and knowledge of financial scenario modeling, business case development and data visualization using visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Ability to create workflows on sharepoint and collaborate to streamline administrative processes where large data sets are collected and need to be aggregated and summarized into themes
- Source data internally & externally across multiple sources & stakeholders to drive data driven location strategy analysis.
- Assist in supporting global delivery areas by completing analysis to define new opportunities
- Develop and maintain end to end plans to manage project timelines, scope and deliverables for process optimization
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Good understanding of business landscape
- Ability to think conceptually, logically and bring this to paper
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and ability to strategize a plan if not all information is provided
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills with a focus on process improvement
- Strong people and organizational skills with ability to work with all levels of organization
- Ability to simplify large volumes of information into thematic insights and conclusions
- Ability to tell a story or narrative from the analyzed data for executive view.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Visio), advance levels of Excel (pivot tables, formulas, macros) and SharePoint
- Knowledge of Tableau, data analytics and visualization and prior experience in WAVE application an added plus
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to challenge, influence, facilitate and guide
- Excellent work-ethic and team player
- Appreciation of multicultural work environment
- Ability to work in different time zones
What we offer
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- Gold medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.