Portfolio Management PMO - Risk Change
Job Reference #
Are you well organized? Do you enjoy analyzing and working with data in various topics within credit risk, finance and related areas? Do you know how to solve problems and manage projects efficiently? Do you like working together with key stakeholders to find effective and efficient solutions? Would you like to learn about how risk is managed and reported at UBS and become a subject matter expert?
– maintain documentation for projects, including the tracking of RAIDs, action logs, change requests and project milestones/deliverables
– produce status reports and financial forecasts as part of project control
– work with the Program, IT and Portfolio Leads to ensure alignment
– provide administrative support to the Portfolio Lead/Project Managers using agreed project management methodologies
You will be working in the Group Risk Control Change Management Unit in Krakow (Fabryczna Office). Our mission is to make the bank ready for the future.
Group Risk Control Change Management is part of the wider Risk Control organization and works as an agent of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are specialists from different backgrounds and we enjoy finding and implementing first-rate solutions due to our diverse backgrounds.
We support hybrid working model.
– ability to work under pressure and to deliver on strict deadlines in a timely manner
– strong MS Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
– experience in JIRA and Confluence
– detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
– eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams
– highly motivated with a can-do attitude and a desire to drive change
– fluent in English both written and spoken; other languages are a plus
– bachelor or master degree; preferably in economics, finance or business administration
– 5 years+ relevant experience in project management; preferably in a financial services environment
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.