Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you able to handle multiple priorities (combination of new and repetitive) with energy and enthusiasm? Do you want to pave the path for business success by supporting the stream leadership? Do you want to play a key role in transforming our firm into an agile organization?
At UBS, we re-imagine the way we work, the way we connect with each other – our colleagues, clients and partners – and the way we deliver value. Being agile will make us more responsive, more adaptable, and ultimately more innovative.
We’re looking for a Business Manager to:
• serve as primary aide to the respective business and coordinate the supporting streams, i.e., manage the interfaces to HR, Legal, Compliance, Finance and Controlling
• provide business-related services and support to a stream
• support the stream leadership in the hiring process, to efficiently manage the product portfolio and evaluate and mitigates risks
• perform financial tracking towards financial targets and report to the respective stream members
• support the stream leadership in developing, coordinating, and evaluating a business strategy and business plan for their area of responsibility
You’ll be working in the Structured Products & Services team. We provide a huge variety of services to ensure that the Structured Products & Services performs effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities. You'll be working closely with Lead Business Manager for Derivatives Hub Investment Bank and their management team.
• very organized and not fazed by being asked to juggle many tasks simultaneously
• excellent communicator with persuasive presentation skills
• quick to learn new things be it a new IT tool or different process
• always looking to remove barriers and make the way we work more efficient
• natural risk manager with a strategic mind-set
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.