Junior Account Manager
with Polish & English
Junior Account Manager with Polish & English
Project Manager manages the day today requirements for new content publishing and asset adaptation requests. He/she needs to prioritize, plan and estimate requests and publish status as predefined timelines. Responsible E2E for the delivery of the project they will work closely with the content producers, developers and Content Leads. Interfaces with Technical leads for CMS enhancements requests.
What will you do:
- Project/Practice Management Requirements
- Gather project business, marketing and technical requirements in order to develop project estimates and SOWs
- Create and executes project plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Collaborate with team leads to identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
- Managing resource usage optimization
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to business partners
- Effectively apply our methodology and enforces project standards
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Minimize our exposure and risk on projects
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Assist with proposal efforts including project scoping, level of effort assessments and project plan development.
- Responsible for logging accurate time against projects in a timely manner
- Track and reports team hours and project expenses
- Communicate actual vs. estimated hours to SDL
- Drive project specific initiative
- Facilitate image asset procurement paperwork
- Technical Understanding
- Possess a thorough understanding of our team's capabilities. Coach and mentor team as and when needed.
- Manage Teams performance.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and industry best practices to potentially be applied on business partner engagements
- Understands at a high level the abilities and limitations of industry standard technologies, hardware and software packages
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for a dynamic Account Manager's support to join our team. This a customer facing role for managing relationship with Italian Client market's stakeholders, supporting the team lead and client with all Digital Activities. It requires very good understanding of digital asset management, User experience and content analysis.
- Good understanding and experience with managing digital asset creation and impact on consumer experience for brands
- Good project management and relationship management skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent spoken and written language skills - English & Polish minimum on C1 level
- Use of: Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience in UX, IA and digital asset management
- Understanding of graphic editing software (Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop).
- General Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Adobe, Sharepoint etc.).
- BA/BS or Masters degrees (ideally Marketing, Business or Creative/Arts related)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage content production requirements and liaise with the local market, onshore and offshore teams to induce localization efforts.
- Project manages content deliverables for the brand and liaises with local creative agencies.
- Propagate standard processes and standards for content management and provide guidance to the brand teams.
- Share content optimization reports through existing campaigns and sites where the content was used.
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors.
- Understand, follow and ensure others follow all internal and client requirements around content lifecycle and also data protection, accessibility and related requirements.
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace