Learning & Development Specialist
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Support employees with training queries and training administration, act as a focal point for managing day-to-day queries via MS Outlook, Skype, Teams and face to face
- Manage the administration of Learning Management System (LMS) including management of curriculums, learning assignments, events, sessions and attendance lists
- Co-ordinate all training events (both in-house and remote), including (virtual) room booking, Webex, MS Teams management, communication with employees and trainers etc.
- Manage the administration of the evaluation questionnaires and regular monitoring of training quality
- Has an appetite for conducting internal training sessions
- Settlement of training invoices
- Update information in Excel trackers, drives, Intranet and sharepoints
- Preparation of training reports using LMS and Excel
- Book external trainings for individuals following agreed procedure
- Administering the process of employee’s onboarding trainings
- Participation in the development of procedures and optimization of training and development processes
- Support with current and new HR projects
- Initiating system and ad hoc solutions that improve the team's efficiency and / or responding to the organization's needs
- Analytical ability, systems and process oriented person
- At least 1 year of professional working experience in an international, dynamic organization
- No previous HR or L&D experience required, although it will be a big an asset
- Very good level of English (written and spoken)
- Working knowledge of MS Office Package (MS Excel: Pivots, formulas, charts, MS Power Point, MS Outlook, and MS One note).
- If you are a fast learner, we will teach you everything ;)
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
Attractive benefits package
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- Lunch card
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa